Good Morning Fellow Wibb-Wobblians
I am very excited to announce our first set of Wibbly Wobbly Wood prompts. They will be coming to you every month, or whenever inspiration strikes. And you may do each prompt however you choose, whenever you choose, and as frequently as you'd like. You can even skip some and repeat some, or eat some. Well, if you're going to eat some, please be sure so share with the rest of us, after all, it's only polite. This will be a sort of introductory prompt. This first set will be kind of a "Hello, My Name is. . ." sort of thing. If you have any questions, please email me.
Alright, down to business. . .
1) What do you, a citizen of Wibbly Wobbly Woods look like? Do you have fur growing out of your ears, and boils on your nose? Are you fifty feet tall, and wear no shoes at all? Or are you small as a hummingbird with wings of flight? Be as creative as you want, create mug shots from previous convictions, DMV or passport photos. Perhaps a candid shot of you just getting out of bed.
2) Since you are a Wibb Wobblian, it seems only natural for you to have a home in our fantastical woods. What would your home look like? Is it made of candy, is it made of wood, is it made of straw, or did you just decide to pitch a tent? Do you have neighbors, pets, modes of transportation?
3) Create your profile using your new fantastical persona. What foods do you like? What are your hobbies? Do you do any tricks or play any pranks? What is your role in our magical community?
4) Wibby Wobbly Woods is having a celebration in honor of you, our Wibb Wobblians. It is pot luck, and will be held in The Meadow along side Sugar Brook. Please 'create' what you are going to bring to this festive occasion.
5) If Lady Good Nectar granted you one wish, as a Wibb Wobblian, what wish would you want? Remember, it must fit within the theme of your Wibbly character. Other than that, the sky's the limit. Please keep all wishes within the PG standard!
In happy anticipation of your creations,
Editor-and-Chief of the Wibbly Gazette,